A one-day training introductory workshop on the fundamentals of research management for research staff at medical research charities. Registration opens now!
Who's it for?
Early career research management staff working at AMRC member charities and all research staff at medical research charities new to AMRC. Non-AMRC member organisations are also very welcome to come along.
What we'll cover
- Awarding grants - the AMRC principles of peer review
- How medical research charities make those principles work in their organisations
- The importance of working to a research strategy
- Grant management systems
- Working with peer reviewers and your committee
- Methods for research and impact evaluation
- Research and impact communications
- You will gain a good understanding of the core principles and stages of research management at AMRC member charities
- You will learn from speakers from member charities how those principles work in practice so that you can gain practical advice on issues relating to research management
- You’ll also get a chance to network with others working in your field, and become part of our network of research managers and administrators
How can I register?